Dive Into the New York City Dining Scene
The Ameritania is close to the best restaurants and bars in Midtown Manhattan. Find culinary adventures just steps away in Times Square or explore neighborhood eateries, from pizzerias to Japanese kitchens to Cuban cafes. Enjoy the nightlife of NYC at a rooftop lounge with captivating NYC views, or grab sushi at Natsumi, a few blocks away.
In NYC it's all about the food. Get recommendations for the best dining spots in New York City from our concierge.
Neighborhood Hot Spots
A few of our favorite local restaurants and bars, that may also happen to be the best of Manhattan.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi (0.3 miles)
- Quality Bistro (0.3 miles)
- Quality Meats (0.4 miles)
- Landmark (0.4 miles)
- Three Monkeys Bar (20 ft)
- Faces and Names (0.3 miles)
- Trattoria dell' Arte (0.2 miles)
La Esquina Midtown
Red Eye Grill
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?CONTACT US CONTACT US
- Which are the best restaurants in New York City?
NYC offers a vibrant and creative dining scene, from trendy eateries to Michelin starred legends to neighborhood food trucks. You'll find some of the best restaurants in New York City and legendary dining spots like Momofuku Ko, COTE, the Chef's Table, Cosme, and Le Coucou - all minutes away from the Ameritania Hotel.
- What bars are near the Ameritania Hotel? There are endless options for drinks near the Ameritania. Next door is The Three Monkeys Bar (a bi-level sports bar with an outdoor deck), down the block is Faces and Names (a local favorite and lounge-pub hybrid), and Tanner Smith's (for speakeasy style cocktails). Our front desk team will gladly make recommendations.
- What is a must-eat in New York?
Thin, cheesy, and crispy New York-style pizza is a must-eat whenever you are in New York City. You can grab a slice on just about any street in Manhattan as well as at authentic pizzerias around Manhattan. Try Joe's Pizza in the Theater District, Lombardi's in Nolita, and NY Pizza Suprema near Penn Station.
- Which is the most popular food in New York City?
NYC is known for its diverse foods and ethnic flavors. The city is famous for its New York style, thin-crust pizza and bagels, as well as more trendy eats like the Cronut. Try an egg cream at a classic deli and savor Neapolitan pies in Little Italy.
- Where can I get coffee in the morning? Complimentary coffee and tea is provided in the lobby each morning for all guests of the Ameritania Hotel at Times Square.