Local Dining in Manhattan
Dive Into the New York City Dining Scene
The Ameritania Hotel is close to the best restaurants and bars in Manhattan. Find culinary adventures just steps away in Times Square or explore neighborhood eateries, from pizzerias to world-renowned steak houses, Japanese kitchens to Cuban cafes. Enjoy the nightlife of NYC at a rooftop lounge with captivating skyline views, or stay local and enjoy a drink fireside at Bar Ameritania.
In NYC it's all about the food. Get recommendations for the best dining spots in New York City from our concierge.
Neighborhood Hot Spots
A few of our favorite local restaurants and bars, that may also happen to be the best of Manhattan.
- Three Monkeys Bar (20 ft)
- Victor's Cafe - Cuban Cuisine (0.2 miles)
- Trattoria dell'Arte (0.2 miles)
- Faces and Names Bar (0.3 miles)
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar + Grill (0.3 miles)
- Quality Meats (0.4 miles)
- Landmark (0.4 miles)
La Esquina Midtown
Red Eye Grill
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?CONTACT US CONTACT US
- Is there a bar at the Ameritania Hotel? Yes, Bar Ameritania is located in the lobby level of the Ameritania Hotel, open daily from 5PM. Come enjoy drinks and light fare fireside in our lounge.
- Which are the best restaurants in New York City?
NYC offers a vibrant and creative dining scene, from trendy eateries to Michelin starred legends to neighborhood food trucks. You'll find some of the best restaurants in New York City and legendary dining spots like Momofuku Ko, COTE, the Chef's Table, Cosme, and Le Coucou - all minutes away from the Ameritania Hotel.
- What is a must-eat in New York?
Thin, cheesy, and crispy New York-style pizza is a must-eat whenever you are in New York City. You can grab a slice on just about any street in Manhattan as well as at authentic pizzerias around Manhattan. Try Joe's Pizza in the Theater District, Lombardi's in Nolita, and NY Pizza Suprema near Penn Station.
- What bars are near the Ameritania Hotel? There are endless options for drinks near the Ameritania. Next door is The Three Monkeys Bar (a bi-level sports bar with an outdoor deck), down the block is Faces and Names (a local favorite and lounge-pub hybrid), and Tanner Smith's (for speakeasy style cocktails). Our front desk team will gladly make recommendations.
- Which is the most popular food in New York City?
NYC is known for its diverse foods and ethnic flavors. The city is famous for its New York style, thin-crust pizza and bagels, as well as more trendy eats like the Cronut. Try an egg cream at a classic deli and savor Neapolitan pies in Little Italy.
- Where can I get coffee in the morning? Complimentary coffee and tea is provided in the lobby each morning for all guests of the Ameritania Hotel at Times Square.
- Do Guests of the Ameritania receive neighborhood Dining discounts? Discover culinary delights with The Ameritania Hotel's exclusive dining privileges. Partnered with the finest local restaurants like Serafina and IRIS, we offer guests the chance to indulge in an exceptional dining experience, whether you're starting your day with a sumptuous breakfast or looking for a sophisticated lunch affair. Enjoy 15% off breakfast offerings at Serafina, or 15% off lunch at IRIS-- speak with our Front Desk team for details.