Hotel Lobby Bar in Midtown West
Bar Ameritania in Times Square
We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and creating a memorable experience for our guests. Our friendly staff is always happy to recommend drinks and snacks that suit your taste and preferences. Our menu features a variety of refreshing drinks and light snacks, including white and red wine, a selection of preferred beer, and more. Whether you prefer a crisp Chardonnay, a full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon, a cold beer, or a non-alcoholic beverage, we have you covered. Join us for drinks in the heart of New York City's most electric neighborhood.
Time to Unwind
Let our talented team offer up suggestions on wines and libations while you let the business of the day melt away.
Bar Ameritania is open 7 days a week, starting from 5PM.
Sip & Savor
Our bar boasts a meticulously curated menu that celebrates both classic favorites and innovative concoctions. From the crisp notes of international wines to handcrafted cocktails that tantalize the palate, each drink is a testament to our commitment to quality and flavor. Pair your drink with our delectable small bites, and let our experienced bartenders guide you to your next favorite beverage.
Sip a paloma or a margarita, or delight your palette with an array of wine varietals from across the globe. We've got you covered.
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?CONTACT US CONTACT US
- Where is Bar Ameritania located? Bar Ameritania is located in the lobby level of the Ameritania Hotel at 230 West 54th Street, New York NY 10019. Major cross-streets are 54th & Broadway.
- What are the hours of Bar Ameritania? Bar Ameritania, located in the lobby of Ameritania Hotel at Times Square, is open 7 days a week, starting from 5PM. The bar closes on weekdays at 11PM, but as late as 1AM on weekends.
- What is on the menu at Bar Ameritania? Bar Ameritania serves a selection of delicious cocktails and spirits, sparking, white, red, and rose wines, a curated selection of beers, non-alcoholic drinks, and light fare.
- What is the legal drinking age in New York? To enjoy alcoholic beverages in New York, you must be at least 21 years of age. For those who are too young to imbibe, Bar Ameritania also offers non-alcoholic beverages.
- Where can guests dine near the Ameritania Hotel? Discover culinary delights with The Ameritania Hotel's exclusive dining privileges. Partnered with the finest local restaurants like Serafina and IRIS, we offer you the chance to indulge in an exceptional dining experience, whether you're starting your day with a sumptuous breakfast or looking for a sophisticated lunch affair. Explore our Local Dining recommendations for details.