Ameritania Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Ameritania Hotel located?The Ameritania Hotel is located in the heart of New York City, at the corner of West 54th Street and Broadway, in the Times Square and Broadway Theater District neighborhoods of midtown Manhattan.
- What time is check in and check out?Check-in time at the Ameritania Hotel is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Early arrival and late departures are available (fees may apply).
- Does the Ameritania have a fitness center?Yes, the Ameritania Hotel has a fitness center available 24 hours a day for our guests to enjoy.
- What are the room amenities at The Ameritania Hotel?Guest rooms at the Ameritania Hotel are equipped with modern amenities such as premium WiFi, flat screen HDTVs with cable, in-room safes + mini fridges, iron + ironing boards, alarm clocks with USB chargers, spacious desks, hair dryers, and bath amenities by CO Bigelow apothecary.
- Is the Ameritania Hotel pet friendly?We love your furry friends too, but the Ameritania Hotel welcomes service animals only at this time.
- Where can I park near the Ameritania?
Guests of the Ameritania enjoy a discounted rate at our neighboring parking garage, City Parking, located at 1700 Broadway. For additional parking options in the area, we recommend using parking locator sites such as SpotHero or Parking.com
- Does the Ameritania Hotel have free WiFi?Yes, premium high speed wireless internet for an unlimited number of devices is included in your room at the Ameritania Hotel. Our public spaces also have free WiFi.
- Is the Ameritania Hotel non-smoking?Yes, the Ameritania Hotel is a 100% Non-Smoking hotel. We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay, and fees for smoking in guest rooms will apply.
Neighborhood + Dining
- Is there a bar at the Ameritania Hotel? Yes, Bar Ameritania is located in the lobby of the Ameritania Hotel and is open 7 days a week starting from 5PM.
- What is on the menu at Bar Ameritania? Bar Ameritania serves a variety of preferred red and white wines, a curated collection of beers, other beverages, and light fare in the heart of New York City's most vivacious neighborhood.
- Where are the closest cafes located? The Ameritania serves complimentary coffee & tea service in our lobby each morning, but if you need caffeine later in the day, we recommend Le Pain Quotidien, a belgian bakery and cafe located at Broadway and 55th Street, as well as Starbucks, directly across the street on Broadway.
- What restaurants are near the Ameritania Hotel? From food trucks to Michelin starred restaurants, the Ameritania Hotel is steps away from endless dining options in New York. Browse our local dining recommendations for more information.
- What Broadway Theatres are near the Ameritania? Many! Ameritania is located at the corner of Broadway & 54th St, steps from endless Broadway shows. To name a few favorites, you can catch Funny Girl at the August Wilson Theatre, Hadestown at the Walter Kerr Theater, Wicked at the Gershwin Theater, Leopoldstadt at the Longacre Theatre, or Hamilton at the Richard Rodgers Theatre, all within walking distance from our hotel in Times Square.
Promotions + Reservations
- Are there any discounts or promotions available? Yes! Our current hotel promotions and special offers will ensure you save on your next stay in New York City. Savings up to 25% off are available exclusively on our official website.
- Who can help me make a reservation at the Ameritania Hotel? Our friendly Reservations team is available to assist you with booking your next stay at the Ameritania. You can contact us via email or phone-- we can be reached Toll Free at +1-833-203-7315
- What is the hotel cancellation policy? The Ameritania offers a flexible, free 24 hour cancellation policy when you book your reservation on our official website. Cancel by 3PM one day prior to arrival to avoid penalty fees. Some rates, such as our Advance Purchase offer, are subject to different policies; check your specific rate details to confirm. Contact our reservations team for any assistance.
- Who can I contact with a Special Request? The guest relations team at the Ameritania Hotel is here 24/7 to assist with any special requests you may have, from deliveries prior to arrival or helping you set up for a special occasion. Please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.
- How can I get a copy of my bill? Contact the Ameritania Guest Relations team if you are missing a copy of a folio from your stay with us.
- How can I book a reservation via phone? Contact the Ameritania Hotel Reservations team via phone at +1-212-292-3817 or toll free at +1-833-203-7315
- Who can I contact regarding a collab? Reach out to the Ameritania Hotel sales team to discuss press, media inquiries, or requests for collaborations with our New York City hotel.